The “Wedding Dress Architect”
Because the details make the big difference
Aloha! I’m Carla and I can help you feel comfortable in your skin and in your clothing.
Why is that? – you may ask: Because I am passionate about helping women discover their strengths and qualities and make them visible.
As an architect, I was already fascinated by the language of materials, design language and coherent detailing when I was studiying. I even won an award for my thesis, a design for a museum made of granite.
These elements still play a big role, namely when I help my female clientele to develop their own style. Because: fabrics, shapes and colors evoke different messages and effects that can be applied in the choice of clothes.
In a professional styling or image consultation, we work out how you can optimally showcase your visual appearance through your outfit. For your wedding, for your personal branding or a stylish everyday life.
The focus of my professional work is always to highlight the personality of my clients – so they don’t feel dressed up, but can be truly themselves.
Passion and professionalism – can’t beat that combination
Zauberbraut*Berlin doesn’t only represent a passionate motivation, but also has a very professional approach and years of experience with bridal fashion and styling:
Training & Certification
- Training as Fashion Consultant and Certification as Bridal Stylist
(Fashion Stylist Institute, San Francisco)
- Training as Style Consultant in Berlin
- Member AICI (Association of Image Consultants International)
- ongoing Workshops and Education on the topic of Image & Fashion
- Training and Certification as Visual Branding Consultant
Experience in practice
- Workshop- Internship at a Bridal Fashion Studio in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg
- Fashion consulting and Sales at Bridal Fashion Label for customizable Wedding Dresses in Berlin
- Design and Custom-tailoring & refining of Wedding dresses and vintage dresses in close cooperation with Fashion Designer for Bridal- and Evening Gowns
- Bridal Trade Shows: Consulting at various Bridal Trade Shows in Berlin
- Collaboration with further Seamstresses and Designers
- Styling for Weddings and Photo shoots
- 2016: founding of Zauberbraut*Berlin – Personal Wedding Stylist – and Style Consultation
- Since 2017: Studio in Berlin
- Since 2020: Workshops and Online Sessions
One-on-One Coaching – Workshops – Stylist Sessions
Would you like to learn more?
What difference does a Bridal Stylist make for my wedding preparation? FAQ: ->>>
What a Personal Stylist is about –>>>
Is an Image Consultation about me or about clothes? ->>>